Saturday, October 23, 2010


hello there!
yesterday was my birthday:D and it was a very cute day! i spend the day with my family, dinner also, and then i spend the night with my friends:)
This year i want to make some goals! (this goals are inspired by Elsie Flannigan 4 goals post)
The first one: is to be more positive, and stop complaining all the time, about things and people.. i really need to be more positive i think it would make me a better and happier person:)
The second one is: to thrust myself:) i need to be more confident! to thrust my work and capacities:)
The third one: be less stressful, be more calm and balanced:) take more time to do things and not try to do them all at the same time:)
The fourth one is to be a more creative person! to use my imagination with no limits! to do more artistic projects!
I think this is what i really need to do if i want to be a better person and a happier one!

i have some inspiration to share now!;)


I'm in love with this song for a while now! i need to share it!:) ♥


http://images.oncewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/1-backyard-wedding-ideas.jpg

see you later!♥

kiss*kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment