Monday, November 29, 2010



hello, good night:)
I found some cute things i want to share!
I've been in love with Sufjan Stevens new album! this all week!
second! xmas!!! is coming:D it's absolutely one of my favourite times of the year!
I really love all the lights, and cozy decorations, lots of hot chocolate or tea with cookies! all the xmas typical food, cant wait to begin my xmas shopping:)
Well here are some cute things to inspire:)

my favourite music of Sufjan Stevens new album:)(made and found at for me, for you)

Futile Devices from karmaticoma on Vimeo.

batman card
Gemma Correl!! i love her illustrations

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjo4I11inrCItbw11hSnt_PfopgYM8RaB2wME2SHBJBDgHUPo5TdhiuymLBXu_uf2fvTidfUZ3AXvJd7nZiePGcSxMzNT2AWJ0jUWcBCn6xcoIs6olqKTmS3ZVYCj1BFkwsbUbwAAI7-Xgj/s800/Christian.png
This photos by Christian Tagliavini are soo awesome! i found them in Black Eiffel

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhiBZ3sgMglUlPmAGxD6CWmdboogG_W0tGvYKaFmz1RHRERIultlk4xEUHSlvmGDZL6Fm2kUjqm0Y83whlnia0t1zMfd_4dJPyGmro8KelbP5s2S_ZXps7awCXdFNgztAqeEt14imq927KN/s1600/4884-102855-thickbox.jpg
This pillow cases i found in poppytalk are sooo cute!

i really want lovee in my live this xmas! al kinds of it!:D

see you later!
kiss*kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment