Wednesday, August 26, 2009

umbrellas and planing London


Good night*
today I'm very very excited, because in the next week I'm going to London with a friend for a couple of days :)
Soo I'm planing the trip, and making a travel journal to take with me. I'm making also a list of places to look for, I'm very excited!

My grandma's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm trying to think of something handmade to offer her.. maybe a photo of me and my sister in a beautiful handmade portrait:)

Today i need to share a beautiful umbrella online shop that i found via the bride's guide! the name of the shop is Brollies Gallore, it's really wonderful, they have all genders of umbrellas and parasol!





I'm starting to think that i really miss the Autumn and the rain...
Have a good night*

Cath*

No comments:

Post a Comment