Saturday, March 20, 2010

saturday morning loves

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiDMcJswfK3F6vHStT14adwyjIkh6UWza6RH1co8LJ4E_lJroRBdjhYLrNbEikyop438i-Fftj3XkaGsqXxHNpZINlaW4emcxGIMUlMVELEh-tREpuA30BW0lib2S2mWKhVEedfk-Ey5OM/s400/Picture+1.png
good morning!
oh, it's raining again, but it's ok... i forgive the weather.. cause today it's the last day of winter;) I have a birthday party today, it will be nice cause it's in the country side and i can take lots of fun pictures with my camera:D i haven't decide yet, if i take my lomo or my digital nikon... humm... or both!! eheh
I went to see Alice in Wonderland again;) i love Tim Burton's films! i need to make a post about my favourite Burton's films! but not today, cause i don't have much time;) i need to get dressed and pretty for the party ;p eheh but i have some time to post some inspiring things for my and i hope your weekend!:D



http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/6704013/She++Him+filter.jpg

see you later!

kiss*kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment