Wednesday, September 2, 2009

movies and books books and films

hello hello!*
September has finally arrived! I love Autumn, I love the colours of the falling leaves, in some way Autumn is a begin, because it's when you return to work, or to school to a new year, some times to a new school, to meet new friends:)
I really miss school sometimes, I finished college about 1 year and a half ago, and I really miss it... I'm thinking of study cinema next year, it's a dream of mine, work in cinema:)
So today I would like to share some cinema with you ;)

Last Sunday I went to see Public Enemies, with the all mighty Johnny Depp, I really like johnny Depp he's a great actor, and this film is very good, take a look at the trailer!;)

I've fall in love with the hair style of Marion Cotillard in the movie, I'm thinking of doing the same hair style:p so simple and pretty...don't you think?


and need to post this picture too:

I love this photo of Johnny Depp has Rrose Selávy (found in JohnnyDepp.org)

And I would also like to share penguin's cloth bound classics book collection!
I'm really in love with this patterned book-covers... (found it in you are my fave, and in Design Sponge).
Coralie bickford-smith has designed this wonderful patterned book-covers, take a look at her site, she designs really beautiful book-covers!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3456/3878384210_9231121ef0_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3438/3878384182_6dde83b78b_o.jpg
http://www.designspongeonline.com/wp-content/uploads/spines3-4.jpg
I really need to have wuthering heights by Emily Brontë, and Jane Austen classics, Emma in particular, I have never read it and it's on my must read books list:)

It's all for today!

kiss*kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment