Friday, October 16, 2009

quick quick Thursday post!

Good night everyone :)
This is a very quick night post, because i really need to go sleep... i have to work in the morning, and it's getting late:)
soooo i would like to post a couple of things that i found in some of my favourite blogs :)

1st. This beautiful 'light' dresses, that i found in Elsie Cake's blog, A Beautiful Mess:)
Lights-dresses
really beautiful, isn't it? :D Elsie found it here ...


[heart.png]
I really miss my polaroid... i need to buy some recharges in ebay or amazon:)
found in Black Eiffel. I think, it's from The Impossible Project:)


http://ny-image2.etsy.com//il_430xN.65850878.jpg
from The Brilliant Magpie, found in Creature Conforts. really gorgeous, isn't it?

Noah and the Whale! with my darling Laura Marling :D hope you like, i love this song;)


have nice dreams!
xo*xo

No comments:

Post a Comment